Another week has come and gone, along with the amazing weather we’d been having. Were you sad to have to put the winter coats back on? We sure were.
While you’ve been putting those flip-flops back in the closet, here’s what’s been happening:
A “Message of Necessity” from the Cohoes City School District.
On Tuesday a budget agreement was announced.
- New York State School Board
- New York State Council of School Superintendents
- Questar III’s State Aid Planning (final analysis)
- Statewide School Finance Consortium
- Capitol Confidential’s Budget agreement React-o-Mat™
- Education lobby says budget gives half a loaf
NY.’s road to fiscal ruin: Another argument for the urgent need for mandate relief, this time focusing on a bleak future for municipalities.
Ever wonder what a “School Resource Officer” does? Check out this piece about collaboration between law enforcement and education.
As always, if we’ve missed anything, leave us a link in the comments. Have a super weekend.